Friday, April 15, 2016

MOP UP AND EXTRAS ATC's tutorial by Kim

Hi, Kim here!

Today I have a short tutorial making 2 ATCs using the "extra" bits that always accumulate while making projects.


I have a bag filled with some blank papers cut to ATC size, 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches, from various papers as well as some postcard sizes and random tags. That way when I have some left over colored modeling paste as above, I don't have to just throw it away. I placed 2 blank ATCs side by side and used the ARTplorations Square Links stencil with the paste.


I used color sprays on one card and watercolor powder on the other...and dipped and smooshed some tags for later, too.


Next I added some dots and straw circles to add some more layers.



Now going back to leftovers from other projects, I picked out two butterflies that I had fussy cut before. They are stamped with STAMPlorations Trendy Butterflies and the sentiments are STAMPlorations Subway Art Builders Create


Since they were already stamped, leftovers, it saved a lot of time. Distress the edges, arrange and glue. Done. Two ATCs complete and ready to go to a new home.

Have a great day!
~kim

5 comments:

  1. Such fun ATC's...great to use the left overs and such gorgeous colour combinations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use up left over inks n pastes ! Loved the bright ATCs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use up left over inks n pastes ! Loved the bright ATCs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty and creative way to use mixed media extras. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those cards. Beautiful background, great quotevand pretty butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog